2022 Camp Info
As the end of summer approaches, we are so grateful for our spectacular new facility at the Ranney School, and even more thrilled with all the fantastic activities this site enabled us to add to our camp program. We are looking forward to a strong finish with sports league playoffs, swim accomplishments, theater performances on camera, and music records being produced! Between all the Special Event Fridays, Trips, Color War, and more, there was never a dull day at camp!
It’s registration time for next year and we have so many new things planned for next year as well at our campus: Please read carefully:
- Registration for returning campers grades K -10TH(Cit’s) grade begins Wednesday August 4th. There will be NO 4 yr old program for Summer 2022.
- NEW Kindergarten and 1st grade registration begins Wednesday August 4th. Spots are very limited.
- Spots for returning campers will be held until August 23rd, 2021. To secure your spot you must fill out an application and give the first half of the deposit of $500. The second half of deposit which is the additional $500 will be automatically charged on October 4th. The discounts will be applied after October 4th.
- Priority Registration for additional siblings of current campers begins Wednesday August 4th.
- Open registration for all new campers in grades that have space from 2nd- 10th grade begins August 16th, 2021.
June 28th- August 19th To secure your spot for Summer 2022, register online and pay a $500 deposit now, and automatic second payment of $500 on October 4th, 2021. Discount will be applied only after payment on October 4th 2021. There will be no admin fee for deposits made by credit card.
Wishing you all a Shanah Tovah!
David Dweck, LCSW – Camp Director
2022 Registration – June 28th- August 19th
Camp Allsport is a full day summer camp program for boys. This camp is divided into groups according to age and and includes a combination of sports, electives,and trips. Campers are bussed to AllSport NJ each morning, to a climate controlled sports facility located in Tinton Falls, NJ. Some of the activities include baseball, basketball, swimming, soccer, rock climbing, gaga, and much more.
We are pleased to offer for 1 WEEK ONLY:
$500 DISCOUNT OFF EVERY CAMPER
Expires Thursday August 19th
$500 Deposit required now, $500 Due October 4th
Discount is applied to your bill after second payment is made on October 4th.
REGISTER ONLINE WITH CREDIT CARD ONLY
(this is INSTEAD of the sibling discount, not in addition)
(Discount does not apply to CIT Program)
K – 7th Grade – $4395
8th – 9th Grade – $4695
- 1 week overnight
- 2 trips a week (this can include surfing and other water activities as the second trip of the week)
- Elective program in camp that includes additional sports and fine and performing art activitiest
- the cost of the program before discounts is $4695 ( one child discount is $200 off but if you have other sibling discounts see yesterdays email for the rest of details)
- The days they are in camp will include sports leagues in Basketball, Baseball and Football and Tennis. It will also include our hit central music program for the boys , fresh arts theatre, ceramics, fashion design ,graphic design, special events and so much more.
CIT – 10th Grade – $3395Register Online